july 30th EAST COAST DOOR WARS!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I was strongly considering this, but just got to much going on.

Gotta get my tires swapped around onto the new wheels anyway.

Good luck to you guys down there!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ecdw2.jpg

ecdw1.jpg

bobwheelie.jpg

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Awesome! I see Nicole was down there taking pics. Did the track start coming around or did you make changes?

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Awesome! I see Nicole was down there taking pics. Did the track start coming around or did you make changes?

little bit of both... track temp early in the day was 144* but still carried the front 100' about a foot up... track temp was 100* on the last pass but we threw some more power to it and then tightened the front end up and just didnt tighten it up enough.

bob tree'd the hell outta andy manson and andy said he was just watching bob ride the wheelie and almost forgot what he was doing. from what i could see in the camera bob was OUT on him! it was going to go a mid low 5.0 on that pass if it would have kept the front end down

flattrack53

Established Member
little bit of both... track temp early in the day was 144* but still carried the front 100' about a foot up... track temp was 100* on the last pass but we threw some more power to it and then tightened the front end up and just didnt tighten it up enough.

bob tree'd the hell outta andy manson and andy said he was just watching bob ride the wheelie and almost forgot what he was doing. from what i could see in the camera bob was OUT on him! it was going to go a mid low 5.0 on that pass if it would have kept the front end down

Bob is one crazy SOB to get behind the wheel of that car. Lol. That car has always done some mean wheel stands.

Users who are viewing this thread