JR512 Questions

SVT GI

Established Member
Hello everyone, new GT350 owner but long time member. Been doing the SN95 and Terminator thing for a while.

**Edited because I realized how much incoherent rambling I did before coffee lol.

Looking to see if anyone can help verify what all options came on this car? I haven’t been able to pick it up yet.

Also, looking to see what current market value might be? I’ve seen anywhere from $65-$85K on comparable cars lately, and every car is worth what someone is willing to pay but my gut, and a few people told me I should’ve held off for a year but I didn’t listen.

$70K, 4700 miles.
VIN
1FA6P8JZ2J5503539

appreciate any feedback, thanks.

1EBC44F5-BAC2-4D6C-94AD-C0A330A61ABB.jpeg

76D02645-C7BE-4A4B-B454-CD7E939DA4FD.jpeg

9F04C385-551B-486E-BC5A-C1D5EE768BC7.jpeg

Last edited:

tampasnake

Established Member
On another popular forum for GT350s there is a thread that will decode your VIN for you.

I say who cares what the "market" is. If you want it, can afford it, you are happy with the price go forth and be happy.

Back in December I got the 2019 version of your car. I went from a 2010 modified GT500. I miss the 500 on occasion but the 350R makes me feel very special every time I drive it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like how his ad states "regular oil changes"....wonder how many that is in 4600 miles haha

SVT GI

Established Member
On another popular forum for GT350s there is a thread that will decode your VIN for you.

I say who cares what the "market" is. If you want it, can afford it, you are happy with the price go forth and be happy.

Back in December I got the 2019 version of your car. I went from a 2010 modified GT500. I miss the 500 on occasion but the 350R makes me feel very special every time I drive it.

I know I shouldn’t care, I’m just kicking myself in the but for not buying a 2019 R off the showroom I test drove back in Dec of ‘19 for less. I feel I still got a decent deal. It’s the game we play. Same situation with the Terminators now too.

I finally kept my 5th Terminator, I’d sell one and get into something else then come right back because I miss the raw experience. Always puts a smile on my face.

SVT GI

Established Member
I like how his ad states "regular oil changes"....wonder how many that is in 4600 miles haha

Thanks so much for the window sticker 13COBRA, much appreciated!

lol I know, current seller has had it a year and a half. He just took to the dealer to have it serviced and another fresh oil change yesterday. I was a little leery of why as well but we talked in length about oil consumption and he reassured me it hasn’t used a drop in between. But I think it’s hard to measure that with only 4600 miles.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

lol I know, current seller has had it a year and a half. He just took to the dealer to have it serviced and another fresh oil change yesterday. I was a little leery of why as well but we talked in length about oil consumption and he reassured me it hasn’t used a drop in between. But I think it’s hard to measure that with only 4600 miles.

Of course it hasn't burned any oil inbetween. lol

1FASFKR

Established Member

I also have an 18R with ~8500 miles. There would be more cause for concern if your 18R was an early production but it's not. The 18's got new ring and piston packs mid way thru. I've had very little oil usage. Talking 4 oz between changes. Drive it. Enjoy it. Get used to that splitter scrape.

Users who are viewing this thread