JPC's new Turbo 400 Trans packages

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
As you guys know we like to make things easy, especially when it comes to transmission swaps. We'll were happy to announce our new TH400 trans swap packages for the S197 chassis. These packages are complete with everything you need to do the swap, with all quality brand new components.

We'll be offering these packages in 4 different stages to work with guys of varying power levels. With availability for 3 and 2 speed setups we have setups for any application.

These packages includes -

Transmission Specialties TH400
Transmission Specialties Billet Converter (custom spec'd to your application)

DSS 4" Driveshaft
TCI Outlaw Shifter
Trans Cooler w/ Fan and all the required fittings
Trans Mount and Adapter
Shifter Cable
Lokar Dipstick
SFI Modular bell housing
ARP Bolts
and everything else you need!

Check them out on our site-
http://www.jpcracing.com/turbo-400-swap/

th400s197.jpg

Torchy

Established Member
Does the speedo work with it?
Does cruise control work with it?
Do reverse lights work with it?

MeanGreenBoss

Established Member
I can speak from years of drag racing big cube Pontiacs that the TH400 is pretty much bulletproof, but I still chuckle to myself when I see GM trannys going into Fords. . . Is this a "last resort" kind of thing after your modified C6 fails?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Well the 6R80's are not bullet proof and definitely not ideal if your trying to go really fast and really consistent.

You can also leave with alot more power since you're not trying to work with the 4.17 first gear

Big Q

Established Member
Perhaps a stupid question, but with a car that see's some cruising around street duty can the TH400 be downshifted while driving? IE cruising at 60 let off and downshift into second around 40 if someone rolls up wanting to play, hypothetically of course...

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Perhaps a stupid question, but with a car that see's some cruising around street duty can the TH400 be downshifted while driving? IE cruising at 60 let off and downshift into second around 40 if someone rolls up wanting to play, hypothetically of course...

Yep, that's perfectly fine!

I do it all the time in my car.... when i'm "passing" lol

Users who are viewing this thread