JPC Underdrive Alternator Pullies now available

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
So we've been working on a few of our NMRA coyote stock cars recently in working to develop an underdrive alternator pulley for the 2011-2015. This is a good mod for anyone looking to get every last drop of power. We've got them in both 6 rib and 8 rib so we've got them for just about any application.

This is a great way to add a little life to your alternator for the guys who are spinning these cars to 8000+ rpm. We've got these at the shop and available today. They're only $109.99 shipped to your door.

Now you may be asking what this kind of mod is worth. Honestly something along the lines of 2-4hp would generally be what you would see for something like this. Not ground breaking gain, but for someone who's looking for every hundredth out of their car it's a worthwhile mod. This is the same kind of parts we use on cars like this -

[youtube_browser]ML1KZEUhn0Y[/youtube_browser]

DSCF6574__10367.1438796767.300.300.jpg

http://www.jpcracing.com/jpc-coyote-underdrive-alternator-pulley-2011-coyote-engines-8-rib/

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Every little bit helps! This should go nicely with a car that already has an aluminium DS, ATI damper/crank pulley, light weight flywheel|clutch setup.

beef97

Established Member
Would this be a bad thing in any way? Lights wouldn't go dim or anything from using this on a DD?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Longer belt is required.

The car will charge less, as that's what it's designed for. The lights however shouldn't be dimmer but I wouldn't recommend this is if you have any aftermarket stereo equipment.

2115criss

Established Member
Nice! Every bit counts, especially when it comes to NA cars.
Question. What's the part number for the belt require?
Thanks

rustang1

Established Member
What is the size of this pulley vs the Boss pulley and the standard GT pulley?

corysmach1

Established Member
2-4rwhp? I am NA and going all NA as I am sure Eric has told you....I got a Magnum Swap amongst other things this winter. You guys are awesome. I will order one this week.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
the pulley is a 4.5" diameter. Your standard GT pulley is like 2.125"

The lightweight battery won't be an issue. If the battery has enough juice to crank to engine over you'll be fine. Even with a factory pulley the alternator isnt going to charge much if anything at idle

Last edited:

ford20

Established Member
I measured it 5 times and came up with an average of 2.625

20283995988_0bbca4ccbb_k_d.jpg

Also, I got mine today and it is a very nice looking piece and stupid light! Very nicely machined if I do say so from a dummy's standpoint.

19851087403_a313ca0e59_k_d.jpg

19849374954_810f96d805_b.jpg

corysmach1

Established Member
the pulley is a 4.5" diameter. Your standard GT pulley is like 2.125"

The lightweight battery won't be an issue. If the battery has enough juice to crank to engine over you'll be fine. Even with a factory pulley the alternator isnt going to charge much if anything at idle

Ok good deal I will order one this week. May I ask what Dampner pulley was on your NA car?

Users who are viewing this thread