JPC Turbo Boss 302 Featured on StangTv!

poof100

Established Member
Thought I'd share the article that Stang TV wrote up on my Boss 302.

Jeff Polivka’s 2013 BOSS 302 One Nasty Beast From JPC | StangTV

Thanks to Stang TV for a great feature on the car and Thanks to the following folks for a Kickass Ride:

Tremec Transmissions
LateModel Restoration
Precision Turbo and Engine

Special thanks goes out to all of the JPC guys, including Aaron, Eric, Adam, Kris, Kevin and Justin for all of their hard work and support!! :beer:

5.0GT

Established Member
That's a great ride. But come on that car has a 9sec pass in it, make us proud lol

poof100

Established Member
That's a great ride. But come on that car has a 9sec pass in it, make us proud lol

Thanks man, patience my friend! The car was finished hours before the American Muscle Show 2 weeks ago and then taken to the track last Friday for the first time. We need to fine tune the boost controller program for 1st and 2nd, as it's the first 1/8 that will get it to a 9 sec pass. Running 9's in a turbo stick car is not as easy as everyone may say it is. It's not like driving an auto and having a cup of coffee while you go down the track. :lol: Should have more times this weekend.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Damn your car sits perfect with the frpp lowering springs. It actually looks like it sits a little lower. Either way you sir have the absolute perfect ride!

poof100

Established Member
that's nice !
Thanks!

That's cool as hell
Thanks man, need to get a race between our Turbo Bosses! :beer:

Damn your car sits perfect with the frpp lowering springs. It actually looks like it sits a little lower. Either way you sir have the absolute perfect ride!

Yeah, these are the new FRPP T springs and I think they worked out well. They really slammed the rear and lowered the front just a bit. It still has a small rake to it, but looks good. It really looks sharp on the Drag wheels. Thanks man!

Congrats man!!!

Thanks Steve!!

car is sick

Thanks man!

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
That is great....you're starting to make me rethink my boost option! lol

Well Ben, I know you like your Vortech/Paxton setup and they are nice setups to make power, but I'm blown away with how much more power the Turbo makes at less boost and holds it. We are making over 500lbs of torque all the way from 3500rpms and up and it just holds. The power curve is very flat.

I know the Turbo setup cost more than a Paxton setup, but I'm definitely happy with how it turned out and highly recommend the kit!

Awesome man! Congrats!

Thanks!

Nice ride man

Thanks!

poof100

Established Member
Very nice. What fuel is being used to make 875 whp?

Straight from the pump E85. When we do the shortblock, we will test out some FTW for the track. Car has 2 tunes, 1 for E85 and another for pump 93.

poof100

Established Member
What car do on 93?

Honestly, we didn't focus a lot on the 93 side. I think it made around 650rwhp on 93 at like 6lbs of boost, Eric can correct me if I'm wrong. We didn't push the boost on 93 since we knew we were doing E85. Plus, I'd rather not risk the motor on 93, and it's really there to run in the winter and when I'm nowhere near E85.

We mainly focused on the E85 tune for the dyno as well as for the track. All of the track passes were and will be run on E85. I'm driving the car around on E85 now until it gets colder and switch to 93 for when the car will sit longer and not be driven as much.

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
Awesome still. Sent you IM, think t56 is next on list for me. Got to finish getting ready for 1/2 mile

Thanks, yeah I just saw it, been slammed at work. I'll hit you up via text later today. You will definitely like the T56!!

Congrats, you have one very, very awesome machine.

Thanks, appreciate the comments! Your products are definitely helping out with the launch, that's for sure, thanks to you guys for the nice suspension pieces! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread