JPC Over Axles, new in box

SVTStampede

Established Member
SOLD

Bought these about 3 years ago but it was on a project that got sidelined. They are still new in the box, these are what I think would be the first gen versions.

EDIT: Reduced to 200+Shipping

Or pick up in Jacksonville, Florida.

DSC_0197.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0210[1].JPG

Last edited:

SVTStampede

Established Member
Looks like some people with lowered cars did have problems getting them to not bump depending on the H pipe or axle back they were using.

clc44

Established Member
I'd consider these if I could get some info that they wouldn't rub.. Op, do you have any info on that?? I'll be using a pypes X pipe with long tube headers.

SVTStampede

Established Member
I'd consider these if I could get some info that they wouldn't rub.. Op, do you have any info on that?? I'll be using a pypes X pipe with long tube headers.

I don't know if they rub since I never installed them, but I have seen people mention bumping/rubbing etc. According to JPC it was due to install errors..or at least implied, which seems to be partly due to the way they were made making it difficult to install correctly I guess.

Here is the quote from JPC, in regards to why they made a Gen 2.

We didn't have any issues with them originally when installed correctly. We just thought it couldn't hurt to add more space to alleviate any issues people may be running into during the install with a lowered car.

That being said anyone who's having issues with there current pipes and would like to move to a revised set once there ready for production can PM me and I'll give them a great deal on a new set.

I'd recommend only buying mine if you don't have a lowered car, or don't mind adjusting things until they fit right. I don't want anyone to be unsatisfied.

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
If The deal is really good enough then I don't mind making some adjustments. Plus my installers very knowledgeable. Just let me know your best offer. Shoot me a PM if you would like. I live in Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread