JPC Goes 7.94@172

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
To clarify, MMR did congratulate JPC in another thread. The Bottom line is the MMR car is on another level compared to the JPC car by way of performance, it produces nearly double the power and runs almost as fast in the 1/8 mile as the JPC runs in the 1/4 mile. So yes, the cars are hard to compare. The MMR car is street driven occasionally and is a blast to drive on the street! It carries EVERY single piece of safety equipment required by NHRA. Our car was 100% built by us.... including the engine.

Everyone has a different opinion of what is streetable and what is not and we respect that. If JPC wants to claim that they were the first in the 7's, they are certainly welcome to, is it true....many would say it is debatable.

Again, congrats to the JPC guys.

Garrett%20MMR.jpg

What about that car is a 2011+ GT?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
This debate will go on forever...obviously jpc was not the first coyote 5.0 powered car in the 7's

We arent talking about coyote powered here. We are talking about a real 2011+ coyote car. Not just the motor. What on MMR's car is factory at all?

SN95N/A

Established Member
Im jus making a valid statement as expressed in the other thread it said that it goig to be the first coyote in the 7's and that is false...all in all jpc car is bada*s I have nothing against them and there car is flying."coyote came with car" I believe they are running a different block if not I apologize.

Last edited:

t01lightning

Established Member
Regardless of all the back and forth, I hope beefcake a jpc cars continue to look at each other as friendly competition as even though they may smack talk the reality is both cars are extremely fast. Street car or race car when things go bad in 8 and 7 second cars it can be very serious. I hope both teams stay safe and continue to push their own combinations further. Many people really do not understand just how fast these cars are. Congrats to jpc and continue to be safe.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I don't get the hate on the Cobra's motors vs the Coyote. It's the evolution of the same platform with the newest technology?

WildOne12

Established Member
I don't get the hate on the Cobra's motors vs the Coyote. It's the evolution of the same platform with the newest technology?

They are both great motors IMO... Now if Ford would only build us a 7.0 L version to go show the GM guys a real big block!

Users who are viewing this thread