JPC 2015 Turbo Kit preview

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Just a quick sneak preview of our 2015 turbo kit in development. We should have pricing out shortly!

KqEPqRr.jpg

x42Xdki.jpg

rxY6NGz.jpg

c6YEG1t.jpg

t4LS5DJ.jpg

macbar13

Established Member
Awesome! I'm seriously interested. I just purchased a 2017 PP GT in lightening blue last Thursday.

gt500_sti_guy

Established Member
Where do you source your 304SS for your manifolds etc? I ask because ive seen companys claim "304 stainless" is used that start to show signs of corrosion in less than a few thousand miles. I know that good quality 304 stainless will not pit, rust, or corrode in a turbo manifold application. It seems the cheap low quality chinese "304" is when this happens.

Last edited:

gt500_sti_guy

Established Member
Im aware of jpc amazing reputation. But lets let him answer. Id like to know where its sourced. When youre putting 45-50g on top of the price of the car, in it, youd want things answered too. Especially when you also wanting to buy your long block, and possibly trans from them as well.

Last edited:

Toyless

Established Member
Will you be able to buy this kit with an option to not include the turbo,wastegate,bov?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Looks mean, do you have to remove the sway bar like in the 11-14's?

Sway bar does not need to be removed.

Where do you source your 304SS for your manifolds etc? I ask because ive seen companys claim "304 stainless" is used that start to show signs of corrosion in less than a few thousand miles. I know that good quality 304 stainless will not pit, rust, or corrode in a turbo manifold application. It seems the cheap low quality chinese "304" is when this happens.

I will not give out my stainless steel suppliers name. But I will say our turbo piping built by the highest quality header manufacture on the market today, so it will not rust or pit a few years from now.

Any new ordering info or Pricing on this Kit yet?

We are close to having pricing finalized. I think starting price is going to be in the upper $7k range from our conversations here. Should have pricing finalized shorty.

Will you be able to buy this kit with an option to not include the turbo,wastegate,bov?

At this time we have no interest in offering the piping only.

gt500_sti_guy

Established Member
I wasn't expecting or looking for a name. I had just meant where its sourced like US or overseas. When you say highest quality header manufacturer only one comes to mind and that US based company is king.

Users who are viewing this thread