Jon Lund

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I am sure most if not all people have good things to say about Jon Lund and his business. I very recently had the opportunity to get some help from Jon Lund II
to help pass the dreaded cali smog. I emailed him, and not within days or hours,
within minutes was immediately contacted and helped. Even on non-buisness days where their shop is closed I still received the instant quick help. And beyond the speedy part of things, the wealth of knowledge that flows from his mind is awesome. The cobra I have now was tuned by him when the car was owned by the previous owner and it puts down big power. Never was I asked to even pay a dime and still passed smog with flying colors. Cheers!:pepper::D:dancenana:

Nolimit

Established Member
Good job jon. What kind of car do you have? What mods? Just curious as to how you got by because mine is coming up in August this year.....Damn emissions. ..

Larry03GT

Established Member
Every time I have needed to deal with Jon, Ken and Jon II, they have always given me the best customer service and outstanding tech info!. A couple of weeks ago my Aeroforce gauge was giving me weird AF readings I did a few data logs to make sure it was the gauge and not something with the car. Sent it in to Lund Racing didn't expect to hear from them at least for a few days and Jon II checked my logs and got back to me with in 40mins. Now that's service!

viperstang

Established Member
Did you guys take the car to jon....or did you do a remote tune. I need to get mine tuned but I'm scared about that remote tune idea...and there is a three to four moth waiting list jh st to see him

Users who are viewing this thread