2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Picking this up Saturday:

1996 Mystic Cobra #824
21,671 original miles
Flowmaster Super 44's
CCW Classics

Other than what is listed above the car is stock and immaculate. Not a flaw on it minus two small scratches on the hood that will come out when I have it wet sanded and buffed, then fully detailed. My plan is to keep her stock, minus a JLT Intake, MGW Shifter, and tune. In about 2 years my truck will be paid off and I will buy a 2004 Mystichrome vert to complete the collection. Anyway, here she is.

n2btdx.jpg

6jed1e.jpg

33dw6mp.jpg

5fq0jd.jpg

2n1djk5.jpg

2ah5fzb.jpg

2ex94pw.jpg

nr176b.jpg

mustang3X

Established Member
Nice, the wheels look great with that color.

Good call on the shifter, save your cash on the jlt air intake, it adds zero hp, unless you are doing for looks.

Car is lowered right, the first pic has the 4x4 look, the others don't

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Nice, the wheels look great with that color.

Good call on the shifter, save your cash on the jlt air intake, it adds zero hp, unless you are doing for looks.

Car is lowered right, the first pic has the 4x4 look, the others don't

Yeah, I'm getting the JLT one painted Mystic. I will eventually do the valve covers as well.

It is lowered, not sure the specs though, I will ask the owner more on Saturday. It's much lower than it looks.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Another + for the wheels. Lower that sucker and she'll be sitting pretty. :)

Congrats on the car!

mustang3X

Established Member
Yeah, I'm getting the JLT one painted Mystic. I will eventually do the valve covers as well.

That will look great, my buddy has a mineral gray 02 and his intake is body color with pinstriped flames, really dresses up the engine bay.

YellowSVTCobra

Established Member
That is one sexy mystic. Not usually a fan of those wheels butt damn they look great on that car! Congrats on the purchase.

redrocket16

Established Member
Welcome to the club!

I still say that the wheels distract from the beauty of the car which is why I don't prefer classics on this car along with the 94-98 body style in general, but put them on a 99-04 car and they just look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread