Job openings at my company - IT related

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I am not sure if this is the place to post this but I thought it would be good to help some fellow MACA members with job opportunities.

My company, Guident Technologies, located in Herndon, VA is actively looking to fill for a number of IT specific positions. Guident is a private/public consulting firm that has been ranked by Business Week as the top 50 best and fastest growing business 4 years in a row. Our project locations range from in office (Herndon) to MD and DC. The beauty for those living further out is you may never have to come to HQ if you live in MD and are put on a project in MD or DC.

We are selective but well worth the process. Benefits are fantastic and I haven't heard many complain about salaries :beer:
Ex or current military is highly encouraged to apply.

The following positions are available:
- Business Analyst / BI experience a plus (we have several positions open, some require BI experience)
· Senior Business Analyst / BI experience required
· Data Analyst / BI experience a plus
· ETL Developer

Shoot me a PM and I will give you my email address if you'd like to send a resume.

:beer:
Paul

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks for posting...I passed this along to someone that might be interested. We shall see.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Got a few emails already so here is a bump to help the economy :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread