Job Market sucks

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
So my girlfriend just got let go from her job recently and has been trying to find a new one to no avail. She's a University Of Florida pharmacy school graduated and has been licensed and practicing for the last two years. Apparently, the market is so saturated with pharmacists right now that many hospitals and chains are not hiring. She's stressing out and you know what they say about significant others not being happy. What's even worse is that we just bought a house. Between the two of us, there is plenty in savings but I just hate to touch it. Something has got to give, I want to believe that bad things don't happen without a good reason but these last few days have been trying. Does anyone have any leads for a pharmacy job in South Florida??

Sorry guys, just had to blow off steam. Since the car is apart, and I can't run because of all this damn rain this is the only other place I can think of.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
So my girlfriend just got let go from her job recently and has been trying to find a new one to no avail. She's a University Of Florida pharmacy school graduated and has been licensed and practicing for the last two years. Apparently, the market is so saturated with pharmacists right now that many hospitals and chains are not hiring. She's stressing out and you know what they say about significant others not being happy. What's even worse is that we just bought a house. Between the two of us, there is plenty in savings but I just hate to touch it. Something has got to give, I want to believe that bad things don't happen without a good reason but these last few days have been trying. Does anyone have any leads for a pharmacy job in South Florida??

Sorry guys, just had to blow off steam. Since the car is apart, and I can't run because of all this damn rain this is the only other place I can think of.

There are a bunch of pharmacist recruiters out there. She should check those out if she hasnt already.

Pharmacist Recruiters .Com - Job Search

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
I had a friend just most to CA because he couldn't get a decent job in that field here.

Good luck to you and her. Brighter days are ahead I'm sure.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
but the ecomony is fine

How is it the economy's fault that everyone went to school for the same thing at the same time expecting to make ballin cash? Sorta like how damn near everyone I meet went to school for "business" and they're shocked they can't find anything.

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
How is it the economy's fault that everyone went to school for the same thing at the same time expecting to make ballin cash? Sorta like how damn near everyone I meet went to school for "business" and they're shocked they can't find anything.

Most of the people are either Engineering/Business Admin at my university.

Kind of wonder what you could do with Bus. Admin. unless you get your MBA, or your a frat star that will work at daddy's law firm.

Users who are viewing this thread