JMS Chip

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
Anyone with any personal experience with JMS Chip? They are fairly local to me but wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with there email tunes.

Posted via Topify on Android

Voltwings

Established Member
The difference between a Tune and a chip is the difference between a Ferrari and a Pinto ... are you asking about a Tune, where your car is recalibrated for mods, or a physical chip that is spliced in...

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Good group of people. Took a while to get my TT 5.0 all tuned up right but when is it ever easy to get these things right the first time while having to figure out things new to these cars/calibrations. Monty is a smart guy and can write a good tune. Ive had two dyno tunes and multiple datalogs/email tunes off those datalogs. I called them a lot and I never got any grief from Monty or his crew even though they are always busy with multiple projects. Good experience overall and even better since your local.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
The difference between a Tune and a chip is the difference between a Ferrari and a Pinto ... are you asking about a Tune, where your car is recalibrated for mods, or a physical chip that is spliced in...
Volt the name is JMS Chip. I am very familiar with how a tune works.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
Good group of people. Took a while to get my TT 5.0 all tuned up right but when is it ever easy to get these things right the first time while having to figure out things new to these cars/calibrations. Monty is a smart guy and can write a good tune. Ive had two dyno tunes and multiple datalogs/email tunes off those datalogs. I called them a lot and I never got any grief from Monty or his crew even though they are always busy with multiple projects. Good experience overall and even better since your local.
Been looking for some one that has used them. I seached and most info was from 2010 or 2011. Thanks for the info

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF MANY SECRETS
Established Member
I can vouch for them. Monty and the crew at JMS Chip are great to deal with.
I am currently running their 93 Aggressive N/A tune and it's perfect. If you're looking for a good dyno tune, they will get you squared away.
They stay busy so it's best to call ahead and schedule, vs showing up unannounced.
Again, great bunch of guys and Monty knows the tunes for our Coyotes.

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread