JLT Oil Separater

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Where did you guys mount your oil separter for the right or passenger side of the engine? I was hoping to make it look like factory yet easy to empty.

olympic

Established Member
Here's a pic from American Muscle:

394067.jpg

holiks03cobra

Established Member
Yeah that’s where mine is. Don’t think they’re great for high boost. I still have oil getting into my intake. It does catch some though.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Thanks guys, I install mine today and it was very easy except for the hoses. Even after lubing them it was a hard push, one thing for sure they will never come off !

GDDYUP

Established Member
I have my JLT mounted there on the PS also. Been on for over a 1,000 miles and not a drop in it!

jdant

Established Member
I have my JLT mounted there on the PS also. Been on for over a 1,000 miles and not a drop in it!
It really shouldn't as it doesn't pull /vacum air like the drivers side does. My drivers side fills up half the can in 2,000 miles.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member

Drivers side > Passenger side when it comes to "catch cans". Passenger side pulls air from the intake into the crankcase. It 'exhausts' out the drivers side, where the catch can is needed more.

Users who are viewing this thread