JLT- Excellent Customer Service Experience- GT500 Intake

BLK03SVT

Mike
Established Member
I always read several threads where people are quick to point out vendor mistakes. I think it's important to do the same when you have an excellent experience like I did recently with Jay @ JLT. I purchased an intake from Jay in 2014 for my 2011 GT500. It's a great looking piece that's color matched to the car. Since then I've had several tuning issues with my car. Upon inspection I had a stripped MAF screw in the side of the intake. Now I fully understand this could have been from the initial install or maybe by the tuner- who knows as I found it 2 years later. Additionally there were questions regarding the actual size of the tube and some possible irregularities.

Understanding that the intake issue may be one of any number of variables that are impacting my tune I contacted Jay and informed him of my issues. Either way I anticipated replacing the intake so the MAF could be properly installed, or if there was a suggested fix for the strip I'd go that route as well.

Without question, Jay sent me via UPS a brand new tube with two maf screws. This certainly was a move that neither he nor his company was obligated to do as this was long out of warranty and more than likely an installer issue. Needless to say I was extremely surprised and impressed with that level of commitment to a customer. So thank you to Jay and JLT!

RedZR

Established Member
I have purchased several things from Jay in the past and found things like this to be the rule, rather than the exception. JLT is a very good company who makes some very effective products!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
+1 for JLT. My intake and catch cans for both engine and rear end have proved effective everytime. Extremely high quality, and top notch customer service... hard to buy anything else if they offer it.

Users who are viewing this thread