JLT Cold Air Intakes Sold to S&B Filters

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I hadn't seen this posted anywhere, but it looks like JLT sold their CAI operations to S&B Filters. This makes sense because S&B manufactured several key components (including filters) for JLT, and they don't have much exposure to the car market. JLT will be keeping the oil separator line.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I always liked their stuff, would have gotten their mudflaps for the Raptor had I known about them first. Got Rock Blokz instead but I like how the JLT follow the contours of the fenders. Thanks for reminding me I need to pick up one of their paper cone filters for the Cobra.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
S&B an American company?
Yes, it is. It was founded in 1981 by Sal & Barbara (last name can't be found).

S&B Filters is a manufacturer of cold air intakes, filters and other performance parts, specializing in diesel/gas trucks and SUVs. Holding true to our goal, we engineer intake systems to greatly reduce airflow restriction, while still protecting your engine and test our product against our competitors following ISO 5011 standards. We keep our quality high and our pricing low by making almost everything ourselves in the U.S.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I was just browsing JLT website the other day. I want to get one of there full radiator covers. And I need a new air filter, and pre filter for my jlt intake.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yes, it is. It was founded in 1981 by Sal & Barbara (last name can't be found).

S&B Filters is a manufacturer of cold air intakes, filters and other performance parts, specializing in diesel/gas trucks and SUVs. Holding true to our goal, we engineer intake systems to greatly reduce airflow restriction, while still protecting your engine and test our product against our competitors following ISO 5011 standards. We keep our quality high and our pricing low by making almost everything ourselves in the U.S.

Great!

Users who are viewing this thread