JLT CF RAI for '03-'04 Cobra

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have a complete JLT RAI with the carbon fiber tube as shown in the following link:
JLT Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake Kit (2003-04 SVT Cobra) [CFRAI-FMC-0304] - $269.00 : JLT PERFORMANCE, Home of the JLT TRUE COLD AIR KIT

I bought the whole kit from a member on here, and waited several months for it (long story ). Anyway, once I received it, I noticed that it had an area that was cracked, and almost worn through from rubbing on the shock tower. I contacted JLT, and they graciously replaced the damaged CF pipe for me, so now I have a brand new, never installed CF pipe to go with the rest of the kit. I cleaned, and re-oiled the S&B filter, so it is ready to bolt on. The stainless clamps are fully polished, as I thought it would be a nice bling type detail. So this kit is actually better than new at this point, but I have decided to go in a different direction. I'm looking for $225 shipped within the conti-US, which is a good savings off the $270+ shipping price that JLT offers them for. I would prefer usps money order for payment. PM is the best way to reach me, as I check in here at minimum twice per day.

Brian

black 10th vert

Established Member
any pictures?

Right now, I only have these pics of the filter and cover, plus MAF adapter, because I was originally going to just sell this stuff. Haven't taken a pic of the CF part yet, but it is in flawless condition because I literally just received it a couple of weeks ago direct from JLT.;-) They have a picture on the link I put in the first post if you want to see how it looks installed. I will also try to update the thread later with pics of the tube, couplers, and clamps.

006-12.gif

005-13.gif

Users who are viewing this thread