JLT 123mm intake 2010-2013 GT500

peteypab2133

Established Member
purchased this a few months ago but never got around putting it on my car. I do not have a tune with it, just bought this used. It has about 1100 miles on it according to the person I bought it from.

$200.00 Plus shipping.

It is used, but is in otherwise great condition for a plastic tube. the filter seems to be in good shape as well. MSRP is $350.00 plus tax/shipping

caip-gt500-10.jpg

JLT 2010-2013 Shelby GT500 123mm Plastic Big Air Intake Kit

All new Textured Plastic BIG AIR CAI for the 2010-12 GT500

When we developed our 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 intake we did something completely different for us and incorporated the MAF housing into the tube. This made for a much smoother interior without any transitions, steps or couplers to upset the air flow. Another benefit is the over all look is just plain awesome!

It’s a full 123mm ID at the MAF area and fits under the stock strut tower bar. It also has a new larger heat shield with two mounting points and a weather strip that seals to the hood. With a huge 5” opening on the tube we needed a huge filter. So we got with S&B and gave them some measurements. We love the tapered flange design and Powerstack filtered ends of their filters and ended up with a monster 5x9” filter, that’s a full 8.25” across at the base and 5.5” at the top.

Finish it off with a silicone coupler and stainless clamps and you got the cheapest 123mm Intake on the market!!!

Early testing shows this can be used with the stock MAF sensor all the way up to 750 RWHP and well beyond with a MAFia, SCT BA5000 or HPX sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread