JEGS Sport Star II Wheels?

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
Anyone run these on an irs cobra? If so what back spacing and how well did they fit? Obviously they will require some grinding but how much is the question.

Lycosa

Established Member
I haven't heard many things about jegs wheels except they are heavy and you get what you pay for. No personal experience though.

Lycosa

Established Member
True enough. I'm not leaving super hard or anything. I just want a ok set of 15x10s to put some slicks on
I'm going to pick up a pair of pony wheels from a wrecked car in the junkyard. 16x8 is plenty for me. I don't feel like grinding to fit a 15 though.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
I'm going to pick up a pair of pony wheels from a wrecked car in the junkyard. 16x8 is plenty for me. I don't feel like grinding to fit a 15 though.
I keep debating on it myself. May just get a decent set of radials and call it a day. Just need a little more traction to break down into the 11s

masterjr33

Established Member
get some used ponies and call it a day. they WILL fit. and wont need grinding of parts on your car.
and they aren't harbor friegh/jegs brand stuff on your cobra.

Rambro

Established Member

Just a FYI the sn95 ponys are 16x7.5 so a 26x10.5x16 is about as big as you want to run on that rim.

Users who are viewing this thread