JDM!4.10's,O/R X,Spyder DS,BMR loop,MT DR,Automatic Overflow Reserv,JDM Tune. All In!

Chris06GT

Established Member
Harry, we take all of the fins in the turbine and the top of the converter (strength)....They will handle basically anything you throw at it...Not sure if TCI is doing this or not, haven't talk to those guys in about a week or so...We sell our converters for $450 plus shipping, but we are giving $75 for the stock core out of your car..Say you order from us with a credit card, you send in your stock converter, it's $75 credited back to your card...Basically getting the converter for $375....Otherwise they are $450....Just let me know Harry, Thanks....

Chris McGuire

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I promise I will give ya a shout Chris, as soon as I can.

Well your car is getting closer to getting done. Back order....grrrrrrrrrr

Chris06GT

Established Member
The head for my car came in today, stupid service guys at local dealership didn't order a head gasket, so it will be in tomorrow.....They are gonna put the new head on Monday....I need to video the ticking noise just so everyone can be aware of the horrific noise that it makes..lol...Can't wait to get the head on so I can put in my new cams...And other goodies just laying here in the floor....

Thanks
Chris McGuire

Users who are viewing this thread