JBA Cat4ward™ Shorty Headers

Crusader

Established Member
Has anyone ever considered these for our new Cobra? Just wondering if you've heard or considered the JBA header. CRZ8R

YellowSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Crusader
Has anyone ever considered these for our new Cobra?
Hell yes... Already have it on the 01, and I'm sure it work work very well on the 03's to free-up the exhaust bottlnecks. Top end performance with the JBA's now installed has shown a marked increase in HP (she pulls like a banshee above 3500) - it's not as good as long tubes by a long shot, but enough to consider it as a compromise between performance, future mods, & smog issues to make it a viable mod worth doing (for me that is).

My problem is getting the 03 7 months after I got the 01 has left my mod budget a little "dry". At $550 for the headers & $800 for the install - that's gonna have to wait until my wallet recovers. :bored:

Still plan on doing the x-pipe & catback asap after the 03 arrives though. As they say, all in good time :-D .

Crusader

Established Member
I hear ya

"left my mod budget a little "dry"

Yah Im in the same boat. But I'm definitely going to do the exhaust first. There are many different opinions out here. I wasn't sure if long tubes would fit well. Another was talking about having to raise the motor a little. I want to consider a good header along with the H or X pipe and CatBack. But I am sill trying to get good advice. CRZ8R.

Users who are viewing this thread