Jason Roth enhanced C6

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Here are some pictures of my boss's 2007 C6. Jason performed all the upgrades and Jon Lund did the tuning. Jason did the following supercharger, long tube headers, twin disk clutch and flywheel, lowered the rear. A full Corsa exhaust and forgeline wheels

I painted the car new ZO6 quarters were installed to give the car that awesome stance also needed to house those massive 20x13 wheels with 345-30-20. A new front bumper was also replaced, due to the factory 3 stage red paint job the fenders, doors and rear bumper were all refinished using Glasurit products.

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, that looks amazing. Rear tires are huge! Definitely a great improvement over a stock C6. Power numbers?

TRBO VNM

Looking great rob. Tell chris I said so as well. When he is ready for the cam, have him give me a call.

TRBO VNM

That the same car that was in Jason's garage last year at the Terminator Shootout? Car looks great!

yes it is. it is a damn clean car and the color is awesome in person. pics don't do it justice.

that looks nice and I bet it rolls out! Musta been a tight fit Jason!!

actually, not too bad. yeah, it is tight, but not as much as you would think. the hardest part was putting the intake tube on the vortech over the radiator. everything else wasn't too bad at all.

They are tight done a few myself and they dont get any easier.

yeah, vortech kits are horrible. that kit, as you know is the A&A kit with a vortech head unit. awesome kit. I did a vortech kit on a c5 z06 and that was a pita and I hope I never have to do one of those again. oh yeah, sealed head units FTMFW. I do not recommend having to tap an oil pan on a corvette and I am sure Chris agrees.

dwight, hey, I can't hate. I wouldn't mine owning one, but I won't give up the cobra for it. I miss a pushrod motor though.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Looks like the Vette will be back in Jasons care in about a month Chris the owner of the Corvette ordered the ZO6 brake upgrade front and rear that should look really good.

Users who are viewing this thread