Jaeger Brothers Looking for a 2020 GT500

Snoopy49

Established Member
I just talked to Jason Jaeger about the availability of mud/gravels guards for the 2020 GT500. He is very interested in producing them, but hasn't been able to get his hands on a 2020 GT500.

If anyone is near their shop and would like to get a free set just for letting them checkout your car for 15-20 minutes for an initial fitment, just let Jason know and he will setup a visit.

Jaeger Brothers
[email protected]

They are in SE Michigan.

Jaeger Brothers Automotive Accessories
9144 Cambridge Dr.
Saline, MI 48176

This is an excellent chance at getting a much needed part produced and it would be a great help to the GT500 community.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m seriously like 25min from Saline and a coworker lives there, just wish I had a car already!
I’ll ask around my good friend is big in the Shelby American club of SE Michigan.
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
@biminiLX
Thanks James,
That would be great, Jason said that he would be able to get all the information he needed in 15-20 minutes and would set up an appointment with the volunteer.
Earl

eagle eye

Established Member
I know of a Grabber Lime with Tech, seats, stripe and cover for 10K over if interested.
PM me and I'll forward the info

John24

Established Member
I ordered mine and am 30 min from them. Might be a few months before I get it though. By the time it comes in, I won’t even be in the state most likely. I’ll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread