J2Fab's new Intercooler Core.

94slowbra1

Established Member
So if I'm understanding these things correctly, I can order just the i/c correct? I already have a gt500 h/e, trunk tank, emp pump and j2fab's original flow mod. Should help with both the water flow through the cooler and air flow coming into the engine. The rest if my set up is good I think

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I’m assuming his intercooler is already built with the modifications like he does with the factory intercooler? Or was it just the ic nipples and the ic cap that was modified?

GodStang

Established Member
I’m assuming his intercooler is already built with the modifications like he does with the factory intercooler? Or was it just the ic nipples and the ic cap that was modified?

@Soap do you know? I think you may have to still get the flow mod kit to have the bigger ports but not sure on that.

GodStang

Established Member
So if I'm understanding these things correctly, I can order just the i/c correct? I already have a gt500 h/e, trunk tank, emp pump and j2fab's original flow mod. Should help with both the water flow through the cooler and air flow coming into the engine. The rest if my set up is good I think

Yes I know a few guys that just ordered the intercooler.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
When I met him at Mod Nats, just he said to order direct.
I plan to do the flow mod fittings and tensioner.
I inspected them, great quality parts.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread