I've been RIPPED OFF! Don't you be fooled too!

03yellow

Established Member
Why is it when you don't agree with someone they tell you to take it some other place.
Try this if you do agree with me disagree with Ray then take it to the donut shop.
LFP has done nothing illegal. If LFP bests Ray to the copywright then they will have the rights to the artwork. Ask the first person to invent the snuggie.
LFP stole his art work and represented it as there own. This is actionable even if the art work is not registered with the US Copyright Office. A copyright exists from the moment it is created even if it is never registered. Registering makes it easier to prove and may allow for the awarding of attorney fees. and Ray needs only show that what he said is true since the truth is a complete defense.

If you want to argue the law, take it to The Donut Shop. In the mean time lets keep this thread on track as a warning that what people see on LFP's site is not what they will get.

stangkid

Established Member
I was told that LFP is in the process of getting a copyright on their version of the boost overlay and lowering the price.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Got Balls?

Why is it when you don't agree with someone they tell you to take it some other place.
Try this if you do agree with me disagree with Ray then take it to the donut shop.
LFP has done nothing illegal. If LFP bests Ray to the copywright then they will have the rights to the artwork. Ask the first person to invent the snuggie.

I'll tell you why, ..... if you take this to "Smack Down Cafe" two things will happen. #1 you will no longer be adding your stupid remarks to Rays thread. 2nd if you take it to "smack down cafe" , ......... many of us can tell you what we really think of you, without being banned by admin.

So, ......... old yeller, .......... are you man enough for a little truth?
JymBart

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I suggested that it be moved to the Donut Shop because your "legal" arguments are hijacking this thread and that is where many of those with a legal education post.
LFP has done nothing illegal.
I never said what they did is illegal, i.e. a crime. The issue Ray has with them is a civil matter.
If LFP bests Ray to the copywright then they will have the rights to the artwork. Ask the first person to invent the snuggie.
That simply is not the law. See, U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright in General (FAQ)

To protect the Snuggie you would apply for a patent, different laws, different standards etc. and totally irrelevant to the argument you are trying to make.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
**** LFP, pieces of shit that don't deserve anyone's hard earned $$$. I ordered some parts from them awhile back and they were packed like complete garbage and took forever to ship.

This just puts the nail in the coffin.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
**** LFP, pieces of shit that don't deserve anyone's hard earned $$$. I ordered some parts from them awhile back and they were packed like complete garbage and took forever to ship.

This just puts the nail in the coffin.

Dude, totally irrelavent to the thread...I LOVE YOUR SIG STATEMENTS!!! Good stufffffffff!!!! Sorry mods, just paying a compliment. Back to the subject at hand.:D

Users who are viewing this thread