I've been RIPPED OFF! Don't you be fooled too!

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey there. Yeah, I'd swap this out for you. No problem. Send it in the original envelope like you mentioned (that was a good idea by the way) and I'll exchange it. No charge.

Ray H.

cbr repsol

Established Member
^^^wow thanks a lot, that is amazing customer service. Ill even send you a stamp so there is nothing out of your pocket. Is your address still the same?

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
These a-holes don't quit do they? Damn thieves! I'll be reporting this to the IC3 per your suggestion Joel. Maybe they can do me some good. I appreciate you pointing this out. Mark seems to like to thumb his nose at honest decent people while ripping them off and deceiving others. LFP= the ultimate DB!

Ray H.

marc179

Established Member
I just think that it's ridiculous that they continue to sell your product. I find it disgusting that they do this and that they are still selling you product with no consequence. I'm rooting for you Ray

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
These a-holes don't quit do they? Damn thieves!
Hey let's look on the bright side at least they're not overcharging as much for their piece of crap copy anymore :kaboom:

Could be an indicator that this thread has had an impact on their sales :beer:

gksingh

Established Member
Good Luck with Everything Ray. F*ck LFP, Im still surprised they haven't back-out yet. Hopefully we can get this out to all the local threads up here in Canada so everyone is aware of their shitty ordeals

I got my buddy to get me something for my G sometime back. But this Summer I got my Terminator Coming and nothing from LFP will touch it as im going to start modding it right away.

If you need anything, feel free

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do have to believe that they've (deservingly) lost a lot of business as a result of this thread. So happy it is a sticky!

BucStang

Triple Black
Established Member
I'm new to the Terminators, I just traded in my S197 GT for it, and I'm definitley glad I read this thread so I know who not to get parts from. I ran into some issues with a vendor for customized S197 parts before and never heard back from them either. Ray, good luck with everything, and I may be ordering an overlay from you soon enough. I have already ordered a CobraBob shifter gasket, that was very high quality. Keep up the good work guys.

03yellow

Established Member
Someone remove this thread already. Sick of hearing people wine about a 10 cent sticker. Handle it in court already.

Last edited:

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
i am beginning to agree. I dont shop with them, due to issues like this. But kind of beating a dead horse!!

JymBart

Established Member
If you don't like the thread, .... then stay out of it, ....... you really don't have to be so smart to understand that.

JymBart

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
lol, i agree, i dont mind opening it to learn things, but most of the things posted are redundant. I can understand if it is new info, but it is mostly just complaining about the same thing. I am hoping he actually does some kind of legal pursuit, and I would like to see him prevail, and I would love to hear about that. He seems like a straight up good guy, and LFP seems shitty. I do not shop with them because of this thread, PERIOD!! So that is pretty much why I stay subscribed to it, I like seeing the good prevail. You know, kind of like when we vote OBAMA's ass out of office, it will be one happy day for me!!!

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey 03yeller. Now I want to get this straight. Did you want to order the regular 16# Boost Overlay or the High Boost Overlay? Let me know and I'll get that right out to you.

Seriously dude, if you don't like what you read here or it's not important to you then just don't read the thread.

Believe me, no one would like to see this whole mess come to a conclusion more than I would, but if this happened to a product that YOU put a lot of blood sweat,tears and passion into, you would feel differently I assure you.

I would hope the reason this thread has well over 21,000 reads is that people are interested in seeing justice prevail. I truley believe it will, but the wheels of justice turn mighty slow.

Also, I don't dictate to Travis as to how long this topic stays as a sticky. I don't have that kind of clout. Remember, there are lots of new members who come to this site that need to know that there are predators out there like LFP who would show them my Overlay pictures, lure them in, take their money and then send them junk. I've heard from a lot of them.

I'm just a small-time vendor pursuing a passion that I have for these cars who's been ripped off and I'm fighting back as best I can with limited resources. I've talked with a couple of lawyers who would love to take my 4 to 5 thousand dollars but I've decided to pursue this in another way which takes a lot more time but is much more affordable. I've applied for a copywrite on the pictures that LFP has stolen from my Boost Overlay site and my instructions and continues to use without my permission. Unfortunately it takes several months for that to be granted. This forum (SVTP) has graciously allowed me to plead my case in the court of public opinion. I am very grateful for that opportunity.

But enough about my little trivial problem 03yeller. I'm sure as an SVT "God" you have much more important things to do so don't let me keep you any longer.

To all the others who have actually taken the time to read this thread in it's entirety and check on the progress from time to time, I appreciate your encouragement and well wishes. I firmly believe justice will eventually prevail in the end. I would like that to happen soon, more than anybody.

Ray H.

03yellow

Established Member
No thanks Ray already purchased one thru you and the shifter gasket. Posting here or calling me' 03yeller is not going to help your cause. It been over 8 months. So what are you going to do about it?
Hey 03yeller. Now I want to get this straight. Did you want to order the regular 16# Boost Overlay or the High Boost Overlay? Let me know and I'll get that right out to you.

Seriously dude, if you don't like what you read here or it's not important to you then just don't read the thread.

Believe me, no one would like to see this whole mess come to a conclusion more than I would, but if this happened to a product that YOU put a lot of blood sweat,tears and passion into, you would feel differently I assure you.

I would hope the reason this thread has well over 21,000 reads is that people are interested in seeing justice prevail. I truley believe it will, but the wheels of justice turn mighty slow.

Also, I don't dictate to Travis as to how long this topic stays as a sticky. I don't have that kind of clout. Remember, there are lots of new members who come to this site that need to know that there are predators out there like LFP who would show them my Overlay pictures, lure them in, take their money and then send them junk. I've heard from a lot of them.

I'm just a small-time vendor pursuing a passion that I have for these cars who's been ripped off and I'm fighting back as best I can with limited resources. I've talked with a couple of lawyers who would love to take my 4 to 5 thousand dollars but I've decided to pursue this in another way which takes a lot more time but is much more affordable. I've applied for a copywrite on the pictures that LFP has stolen from my Boost Overlay site and my instructions and continues to use without my permission. Unfortunately it takes several months for that to be granted. This forum (SVTP) has graciously allowed me to plead my case in the court of public opinion. I am very grateful for that opportunity.

But enough about my little trivial problem 03yeller. I'm sure as an SVT "God" you have much more important things to do so don't let me keep you any longer.

To all the others who have actually taken the time to read this thread in it's entirety and check on the progress from time to time, I appreciate your encouragement and well wishes. I firmly believe justice will eventually prevail in the end. I would like that to happen soon, more than anybody.

Ray H.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
No thanks Ray already purchased one thru you and the shifter gasket. Posting here or calling me' 03yeller is not going to help your cause. It been over 8 months. So what are you going to do about it?

What's your point? I'll call you more than '03Yeller, ........... you make yourself sound like a fool to all of us that have taken the time to post on this thread. 03Yeller, ... it's simple and I'm sure you can understand "simple", .. if you don't like this post"Stay out of it"!!
JymBart

03yellow

Established Member
What's your point? If you don't like what I post in this thread then "stay out of it".
What's your point? I'll call you more than '03Yeller, ........... you make yourself sound like a fool to all of us that have taken the time to post on this thread. 03Yeller, ... it's simple and I'm sure you can understand "simple", .. if you don't like this post"Stay out of it"!!
JymBart

Users who are viewing this thread