iTSX for Android?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Thinking about getting the SCT iTSX to go w/ my Nexus 7 Android tablet but I was reading some of the reviews on the Google Play store and there seem to be a lot of complaints about connectivity issues and bugs:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zY3QudHN4Il0.

Most of the reviews seem to be from a few of months ago and one reviewer in particular indicated he had traced the issue to blue tooth connectivity bug so I'm wondering if the issues have been resolved?

Also wondering if the iTSX tuner is compatible w/ the Advantage III software so I can create and load my own tunes?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I also wanted to get this but I am holding off since there are some people who have bricked their ecu due to BT losing connection while uploading tunes

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I also wanted to get this but I am holding off since there are some people who have bricked their ecu due to BT losing connection while uploading tunes

. . . wow . . . :eek:!

Considering the iTSX by itself is almost $500, bricked ecu would be a infuriating kick the crotch on top of that if it didn't work.

Seems like the Apple iTunes version works but the Android version has most of the issues. I'd ask SCT if the issues have been resolved, but it strikes me they'd have little reason to be completely honest about the issues.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
. . . wow . . . :eek:!

Considering the iTSX by itself is almost $500, bricked ecu would be a infuriating kick the crotch on top of that if it didn't work.

Seems like the Apple iTunes version works but the Android version has most of the issues. I'd ask SCT if the issues have been resolved, but it strikes me they'd have little reason to be completely honest about the issues.

They seem helpful though but its still a major inconvenience since you have to send the ECU to them to see if they were at fault. If not then you SOL. I really want to get it due to the cool apps it has. I would if it was one or two tunes i would upload but since I am running nitrous i have to upload a tune when i am the track.

Just worried that if might brick it while at the track since I dont have a trailer.:(

Users who are viewing this thread