Its official. The Zombie Apocalypse has begun....

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'm waiting for someone to get high on bath salt sand say "i wanna eat some floppy donkey dick"...lmfao

REPCobra10

Established Member
2-9.jpg

REPCobra10

Established Member
On a separate note, I have just what the doctor ordered for those so-called zombies you speak of...AR-10 assault rifle and an 870 12 Gauge loaded with 3" 00 Buck Magnum!

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
I don't understand why people start saying "OMG, it's a zombie! The zombie apocalypse is upon us!" These morons are drug addicts, plain and simple! They act crazy without realizing what they are doing whilst on the drugs and they're back to normal once they stop taking the drugs!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
cure= don't do bath salts/don't allow for the sale of such substances

Oh its that easy? Maybe we can just do the same for meth, heroin, cocaine, etc.

Bath Salts is the street name. Its not like theyre going to Bed Bath n Beyond to get their fix.

People are making bath salts like theyre making everything else, using many standard ingredients and a few only slightly harder to get ingredients.

UncleAnt

Established Member
The main problem is how people do it.they are illegal here now and are still being sold as "glass pipe cleaner" it's 45$ for a 500mg container of it.everyone assumes since its such a small amount that they should take it all at once resulting in these wack jobs going Insane.technically it's enough to "clean 15 pipes"

I'd rather spend the money on cocaine and not attempt to eat someone

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
The main problem is how people do it.they are illegal here now and are still being sold as "glass pipe cleaner" it's 45$ for a 500mg container of it.everyone assumes since its such a small amount that they should take it all at once resulting in these wack jobs going Insane.technically it's enough to "clean 15 pipes"

I'd rather spend the money on cocaine and not attempt to eat someone

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread