It's been a long time, SVTP...

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I used to frequent this site 8-9 years ago. I still lurk from time to time, and each time I do, it makes me want another Mustang. I had mine from 2004-2007 and loved it. Had it my senior year of high school and in to college. Had a decent mod list for a broke college kid. It was a pain in the ass sometimes, but I loved it. Now I'm all "grown up" and wanted to share with you my rig now.

I've had the truck for about 10 months now. I love it. I did not, however, like how it looked. So, I decided to make some changes.

This is what I started with, purchase Jan 17 of this year.
20140120_175824.jpg

truckold2.jpg

This weekend I put on the 20X10 -12 Mavericks, S&B cold air intake, and 5" (6" tip) MBRP filter back exhaust. I still have about 55K left on my warranty. Not ready to delete just yet, unless a great deal on a tuner popped up.
trucknew1.jpg

trucknew2.jpg

trucknew3.jpg

Here is the ol' Stang. I actually found it on Craigslist about 5 years after I sold it. The guy ruined it. I have a picture of it but it pains me to look at it. There is an old thread I posted on here about finding it. I'll try to link it.
carold1.jpg

carold2.jpg

carold3.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Yea i saw that name in camaro5 too. But he had a gen 5 camaro.
anyways, i always mixed up op with that dude with a dhg mustang and he was a ginger with curly hair. Anyone remember who im talking about??? Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to frequent this site 8-9 years ago. I still lurk from time to time, and each time I do, it makes me want another Mustang. I had mine from 2004-2007 and loved it. Had it my senior year of high school and in to college. Had a decent mod list for a broke college kid. It was a pain in the ass sometimes, but I loved it. Now I'm all "grown up" and wanted to share with you my rig now.

I've had the truck for about 10 months now. I love it. I did not, however, like how it looked. So, I decided to make some changes.

This is what I started with, purchase Jan 17 of this year.
20140120_175824.jpg

truckold2.jpg

This weekend I put on the 20X10 -12 Mavericks, S&B cold air intake, and 5" (6" tip) MBRP filter back exhaust. I still have about 55K left on my warranty. Not ready to delete just yet, unless a great deal on a tuner popped up.
trucknew1.jpg

trucknew2.jpg

trucknew3.jpg

Here is the ol' Stang. I actually found it on Craigslist about 5 years after I sold it. The guy ruined it. I have a picture of it but it pains me to look at it. There is an old thread I posted on here about finding it. I'll try to link it.
carold1.jpg

carold2.jpg

carold3.jpg

I like what you've done to your truck. Looks great. And your old Mustang. Now that was a good looking car. Shame that the buyer destroyed it over 5 years. I feel your pain, because I had a gorgeous (loaded) '94 Callaway Camaro with an awesome paint job from Callaway's paint shop. I loved that car. Won many awards with it. When I sold it in 2000, the buyer gave it to his son who in the course of only 6 months destroyed it. Went from a $30K vehicle (immaculate inside and outside) to an $8K vehicle. Six months!! It wasn't my car anymore, but it was still sad to see it destroyed like that. But back to your truck. I love the Mavericks wheels. They really look a lot better than the original wheels. :beer:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Good looking truck man. I have a white Lariat and love it! I found a great deal on a tuner and couldn't pass it up. Man what a difference! Love the look of the Mavericks. I'm looking at a set of renegades for when my tires wear out. Great trucks for sure

Users who are viewing this thread