Issues with Koni Yellows and Forgestar 11” wheels 305/30/19?

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
I am looking to get a set of Forgestar f14’s staggered as well as Koni yellow struts and BMR lowering springs. Would anyone know if there would be any clearance issues?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I run a 305/35/19 on a 20x11 F14. Im down on BC Coilovers and have no clearance issues. Just make sure you have an adj panhard and can center up your rear end. Easy peasy.

fitforspeed

Established Member
I am looking to get a set of Forgestar f14’s staggered as well as Koni yellow struts and BMR lowering springs. Would anyone know if there would be any clearance issues?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Not sure if these could work for your car or not but I have a set of 19x9.5 and 19x11 F-14’s in piano black. They are a +26mm offset. Posted in the cobra wheel section.

fitforspeed

Established Member
Not enough offset
So I’m curious what an ideal offset is that people are using with this size wheels on these cars? Seems like many like to push the wheels out a little for a wider aggressive stance. Hence the reason many run spacers. You see it all the time on custom cars and road course cars.

noldevin

Established Member
So I’m curious what an ideal offset is that people are using with this size wheels on these cars? Seems like many like to push the wheels out a little for a wider aggressive stance. Hence the reason many run spacers. You see it all the time on custom cars and road course cars.
For an 11" wide wheel in the rear you want an offset in the low 50s

Rct851

Established Member
My 19x11 is +55 and perfect. I have a 305/35 mpss and there is absolutely no tread outside the fender. I do not like the hella flush look at all and I’m happy with my fitment

Users who are viewing this thread