Issue in Montana looking for advise. Sorry its long.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Bro, just eat the $135 and move on. It will cost more in time and effort than it’s worth. But, if you’re so hellbent on restitution then file a claim in small claims court.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Really now so no spelling mistakes in the past for you huh. No I see your posts as well with mistakes your not perfect either even though you have alot more practice. I thought thats pretty good if thats all you found in my 4000 word life story. Happens sometimes times to use regular Joes when we type exreamly fast. Glad we have the super mod grammer police to call us out. Thanks for that super helpful super mod advise. Your super awesome. Lightning Larry would be so proud. Ha. Ha. SID had some good info for the SC members now why can't you be more like him.
Relax, I was just busting your chops.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! Yes, it was. But in all seriousness @03venum, you need to understand that careless grammar and spellings can really muddy up the intended message. I make mistakes, too, but I always try to "proofread" my posts before I push the Post-Reply button. Your post above is an example. I swear if we talked like we type sometimes, people would just walk away, befuddled. LOL.

shurur

Established Member
LOL! Yes, it was. But in all seriousness @03venum, you need to understand that careless grammar and spellings can really muddy up the intended message. I make mistakes, too, but I always try to "proofread" my posts before I push the Post-Reply button. Your post above is an example. I swear if we talked like we type sometimes, people would just walk away, befuddled. LOL.
Yah,
I often edit mine several times, because I can't seem to see my mistakes until after I post it.

I fixed someone's entire post once because it was just a long narrative with zero paragraphs. Not a good way to get along with folks by editing their posts..my bad..

rborden

Established Member

I don’t have one. But this is what I would probably get. One of my hood buddies has this setup hard wired in his mustang.

Edit: you can find it on Amazon too. I don’t know how to share this forums link to the product page.
Look at the Red Tiger F7N. Gives you two cameras in each box. You can buy a pair of them and face the 4k’s to the front and rear and the 1080p’s to the sides and have 360° coverage.

Each box comes with a 4k and a 1080p.

They connect to your phone and an app for instant download to your phone and then you can send via text or email or google drive to a trooper, police officer or prosecutor and your ins company.

Only the main 4k camera’s need a memory card and they can hold 256 GB cards (just apply the new firmware update from their website).

There’s also a hard-wired kit that lets the cameras record when you’re parked if the car gets bumped, tampered with or hit.

Users who are viewing this thread