ISO a good set of OEM 4v pistons/rods

98fourvalve

Established Member
Looking for a good set of takeout 4v pistons/rods.

I'm rebuilding a B head cobra engine for the gf's brother as a surprise gift for his birthday in a couple months. Guy is always helping others and it's about time someone did something for him for a change.

His car is a bolt on Gt so it doesn't need anything fancy. I just can't use the pistons/rods I just took out due to damage.

Let me know what you got. Thanks.

thewrubelator

Established Member
I’ve got a set of stock rods out of my 03 Cobra. 19k miles on them.
IMG_3410.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tyler Quinton

Established Member
Looking for a good set of takeout 4v pistons/rods.

I'm rebuilding a B head cobra engine for the gf's brother as a surprise gift for his birthday in a couple months. Guy is always helping others and it's about time someone did something for him for a change.

His car is a bolt on Gt so it doesn't need anything fancy. I just can't use the pistons/rods I just took out due to damage.

Let me know what you got. Thanks.

I got a set of pistons and rods out of a teksid block, I think it was a mark viii engine. Can't remember the dish compared to the stock 2v pistons but they're ford factory reman pistons and rods so they're all within spec with rings and bearings ready to go into something

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blownstang4.6

Established Member
I got a 23k mile 04 cobra shortblock if you just want to drop something in instead of rebuilding. Just one state over from you.

Users who are viewing this thread