Is this stock?

teal_93

Established Member
Some chip under the steering colum pull it out car won't start put it in bam! Car starts I've been wondering for awhile if it was a stock security deal or someone added this
d0362731-cd35-a855.jpg

S

snakeplisskin93

Mine I just bought has the same thing, but a smaller chip. Small window decals are still there to from company. Mine is on opposite side of column.

WillyB93

Established Member
Must just be a California deal cause the other guys car originally came from California also.

buddha93

Established Member
Pretty effective device really. Of course this is after the guys have smashed your window out and destroyed the column to try and get the car to start.

buddha93

Established Member
LOL! Hey, it's better then nothing.

At this point, I'd say our cars are a little way down the list on cars thieves radar..........at least I hope.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I kinda like that. How hard do you have to pull to get it out? I am impressed they though of that back then.

S

snakeplisskin93

The woman I bought my car from explained what it was when I was looking at the car. Mine is missing the black holder part of the chip, but it's easy to pull it out with a plier.

I believe it is the same company, I'll check the sticker again, it's a bit faded.

S

snakeplisskin93

Yup, same company, electro lock. I can post the number for you guys to hook you up in the ultimate in security, lol:-D

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Lol, my Grandmother's '93 Taurus had the type of anti-thief lock back in the day. She left it plugged in because she was worried that it would get lost.

Sent from my jebus phone

Users who are viewing this thread