is this rice?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
IMAG0244.gif

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
If you ever have to ask "is this rice", just walk away because it is rice.

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
The only projector lights that I personally like are retrofitted ones like stangin99 makes. They look factory.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
well, i call any vehicle made in japan rice. but apparently, on the internet, this is not the case. but being that i don't give a flying **** what the internet thinks, i will continue to call anything made in japan rice. now that being said, what you have here is an ugly headlight assembly.

and btw, your wheels look like they're caked with brake dust. a silver car needs chrome wheels. or maybe black.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
well, i call any vehicle made in japan rice. but apparently, on the internet, this is not the case. but being that i don't give a flying **** what the internet thinks, i will continue to call anything made in japan rice. now that being said, what you have here is an ugly headlight assembly.

and btw, your wheels look like they're caked with brake dust. a silver car needs chrome wheels. or maybe black.

They prolly have brake dust too, but I wanted a flat look :)

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member

our cars have Japanese parts in them...

Users who are viewing this thread