Is this removable?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
11fa6c138b8cd503f68964dc5da017b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

StalkerStang

Established Member
Not 100% sure from just a picture, but it appears light enough to polish out. Can you feel a finger nail catch in the scratch?

I would attempt to polish it out if it were me. You'll want to wash it well, clay bar the whole area in and around the scratch, then polish it.

I have a DA with different cutting pads and polishes so it's a bit easier for me to do. If you have access to that stuff it will work out much better.

If not try like a meguires scratch X with a light cutting applicator. Make sure when your done to wax the area, or better yet, seal it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Sorry guys I forgot to update this thread, but I really appreciate the replys!! I managed to wash it right off. It was really weird. It seemed like it was a lot worse than what it was and I heard it scratch which made it sound worse, but I washed it, shined some light on it at night and it was gone. I'm lucky!! Appreciate it again!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry guys I forgot to update this thread, but I really appreciate the replys!! I managed to wash it right off. It was really weird. It seemed like it was a lot worse than what it was and I heard it scratch which made it sound worse, but I washed it, shined some light on it at night and it was gone. I'm lucky!! Appreciate it again!
Wow, you were really fortunate. I wouldn't have expected a wash would have solved your particular issue as you described it. But isn't it a great feeling when things work out for you like that? :)

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Wow, you were really fortunate. I wouldn't have expected a wash would have solved your particular issue as you described it. But isn't it a great feeling when things work out for you like that? :)

Oh man absolutely!! I was really surprised myself. What a relief. PHEWWWW:)

Users who are viewing this thread