Is this Fox worth 7,5k?

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Like you said it's been there for a few months, offer him 5K and see what he comes back with, remember he's a ****'in used car salesman your not going to hurt his feelings he does'nt have any, he is just trying to **** you out of your money.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Others will argue, that price is a very good price for the condition and miles and coming from a dealer.If it were a private sale, expect to pay 6-6500. The salesman may come down 2 or 3 hundred but thats about it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Go look at it first then determine what you think it's worth.

Most driver/survivor grade Fox cars aren't worth more than about 5k MAX to me. They always need mechanical work and maintenance. Honestly, for a stock or near stock hatch, 3500 is more my limit.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
NADA value on the car with clean retail is $4,775 in stock condition, and with the car needing no re-conditioning (body work, paint, etc).

the mods don't add any value to the car, but I think it'd be fair to offer him $5,000 for it. Make sure to test drive it first, and check for the lifters bleeding down (you'll hear a weird noise when you start it up that'll go away after 3 seconds).

be prepared to do a tune up if you buy it though, because you don't know when the last time it was done. (cap, plugs, plug wires, rotor, thermostat, fuel filter, oil change, air filter).

Go look at it first then determine what you think it's worth.

Most driver/survivor grade Fox cars aren't worth more than about 5k MAX to me. They always need mechanical work and maintenance. Honestly, for a stock or near stock hatch, 3500 is more my limit.

I'd hardly call this stock or near stock

GT. Many upgrades. BBk SSi upper and lower intake with fuel rails, BBk Power Plus 70mm throttle body, BBk cold air intake, BBK front strut bar, BBK Chrome shorty headers to cats to Flow Masters, BBK bolt on subframe connectors, MSD wires,front tubular K-member, Eibach adjustable coil springs, Stage 2 clutch, short throw shifter, rear Disc brakes. Paint is about 6 weeks old. Body is in great shape. Interior in very good condition. Everything works. Even has A/C. CD with AMP. 16" Pony rims on Kumho 205/50 front and 245/50 back. Runs and drives excellent. Clean 93 Gt's are hard to find! My name is Vince, we have been in business for over 56 years. I'm here to serve you and give you the utmost personal attention! My toll-free #is 1-888-341-1483. I'm centrally located in the city of El Paso, Tx. FLY IN AND DRIVE AWAY!!! WE DON'T DO IN HOUSE FINANCING, WE USE LOCAL BANKS/CREDIT UNIONS. MOST CREDIT UNIONS ARE NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Have a terrific day!

Last edited:

JMONTE

Established Member
if you bought that car for 6500-7000 you would be doing fine. the mods on that car in parts alone are about 2500. not including the labor and there is a lot of that for all those mods. if you like the car and it runs good i say buy it.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
been repainted? missing foglights and looks like the wheelwells on front are oversprayed?
not worth it IMO

brucesvt

Established Member
offered him 5k and the guy just laughed at me would not go down on the price so so i am moving on. thanks again SVTP

Users who are viewing this thread