Is this a good deal for a 2011 GT???

99redmustang

Established Member
I called a dealership here in Florida and told them I wanted the following: Sterling Grey Gt, with the Brembo Package and 3.73 gears. He quoted me $33,965 (not including TTL). Is this good or could I do better???? Thanks for the input....

stang1971

Established Member
I called a dealership here in Florida and told them I wanted the following: Sterling Grey Gt, with the Brembo Package and 3.73 gears. He quoted me $33,965 (not including TTL). Is this good or could I do better???? Thanks for the input....

mine doesnt have the brembo's and the sticker was 34k.. the brembo option is 1700. what is sticker on the car?

i got a-plan on mine and got it for 30k.

SpectorV

Established Member
find invoice pricing and normal pricing and see how it falls, thats what I did when I ordered my 01 new. I knew EXACTLY what the options were priced at at invoice and normal msrp and they gave me the car for invoice :) not saying they will do that for you but you should know if you are paying normal prices or they are jacking them up on you. dont pay over MSRP as its just a GT and they will make tons of them no need to worry about not getting one.

stang1971

Established Member
I think the sticker was about $31,492 or close to that number.

if sticker is 31k you should not be paying over that... i didnt need the brembo setup.. the car stops very good on the regular system.

metro ford here in independence mo said they have a mandatory markup of 2k on their 2011's.. i just laughed and told them good luck... i called another dealership that had one.. they told me they would do a-plan and i picked the car up the very next day.

2013Boss302

Established Member
i ordered my sterling grey with the brembo break package and 3.73 gears. the price was 32585. i get xplan with my job, i should get it for arounf 29500.00 cause i got that 750 rebate.

Users who are viewing this thread