Is there anything better than...

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Coming back to the house to see a nice big brown box from Revan Racing?

Me thinks not.

Hello my 13-6 kit, let me introduce you to my lil GT500. Let the games begin.

:banana:

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
It's great unless the wife finds it first...... I think a list of the rationalizations we've all used is in order.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
lol..nice one biminiLX! my favorite saying for times like these - "Bonus round!" and it's ok to say it out loud even if you're the only one there.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Haha, actually she did, I was at the gym when it came. Fortunately she's been my pit crew for over 20 yrs, so she lost the ability to complain yrs ago.

Thanks Van. I got the similar kit on my '11 from another vendor but wanted to send you my business seeing your helpful posts and constant forum support. Thanks for the quick fulfillment I wasn't expecting it til next week!

Ky GT500

Established Member
It's great unless the wife finds it first...... I think a list of the rationalizations we've all used is in order.

I've had some of my bigger stuff shipped to other addresses other than the house. Works for me. Van always asks where to ship it, he never knows if I'm hiding it or not. :dancenana:

Silversnake13

Established Member
what a day! like it was yesterday!!!

Wait until you hear that supercharger scream!!!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I've had some of my bigger stuff shipped to other addresses other than the house. Works for me. Van always asks where to ship it, he never knows if I'm hiding it or not. :dancenana:

Haha I used to do that with my truck. Worked well up until I put the lift kit and wheels/tires on. Hard to hide 4" of lift and new shoes once it's installed though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread