Is the resonator delete in the GT350 worth it?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I havent watched the video, but my answer, YES. Btw, does anyone make an H-pipe for the GT350?

Also, if you were to buy one of the two snakes in your garage, which one would you buy again? Thinking I want a GT500 as a daily driver, but im still 3 years away. LOL

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I havent watched the video, but my answer, YES. Btw, does anyone make an H-pipe for the GT350?

Also, if you were to buy one of the two snakes in your garage, which one would you buy again? Thinking I want a GT500 as a daily driver, but im still 3 years away. LOL
I looked into an H pipe for these cars but apparently the only place that made one said it sounded like shit and the exhaust note lost a ton of character

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member

GT500 all the way. You have to live with the GT350 above 5k RPM to enjoy it on the streets which becomes very hard to do.

Users who are viewing this thread