Is the 13-14 TP rear axle ASSEMBlY available for order from Ford parts?

Kornilov

Established Member
I would like to buy the complete, whole axle assembly from a track pack car but everything Ive found in the FRPP catalog or through Ford parts comes with a traction LOK differential and NOT the Torsen T-2R that the TP cars came with.

I found part #: M-4001-SVT373 that shows this as being the axle assembly that came with the TP and Boss, but the description lists traction-lok differential and NOT Torsen. Also aside from LMR, it looks like this part # may have been discontinued:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...-Ford-Racing-88-Boss-302-Rear-Axle-Kit-M-4001

Does anyone know if I can buy the complete rear axle assembly from Ford that includes the Torsen inside?

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Track Pack cars came with a T-2, not a T-2R. From Ford you can buy a housing and all the internal parts. They do not make complete assemblies available for service unless that current axle tag number, or direct replacement is currently being used on the assembly line. I was able to get a complete rear end assembly for a 2013 GT500 for a customer since his made noise at 1,500 miles and that was what warranty hotline suggested. I just checked the axle tag number for my Track Pack, S-219-D and it is obsolete.

Users who are viewing this thread