is m100 safe

lightningmanny

Established Member
other then alky ...the other brand name comes to mind is snow perf.
this is what i find
Snow Performance: Forums

that sh*t would scare me if it really does happen .....not as bad as nos back fire....but still...

any input on this....also the prices on the meth kits for the taurus are high
or is it just because its a alky 100% kjit..or custom ??

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Go get on ecoboost forums. There is a wealth of knowledge about water/meth on the new ecoboost motor. There are quite a few guys over there seeing great results with the alky system. I'm thinking about doing it myself come summertime.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
I'm running a cold air, H&R springs, catback and a livernois tune. The car is ridiculous with just those mods. I'm getting a gauge pod and some gauges so I can monitor the engine temps and see what's going on internally. May do meth as a precautionary measure if the temps are getting to high but I have a 7 year 100k warranty and it's not easy to hide that stuff from the service guys.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Haven't dynoed yet but similar setup are running about 350/380. I am getting a custom gauge pod. There is a member on ecoboost forum that makes them.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Yup that's it! Custom made by a member on the ecoboostownerforums.com run about $300 but it's covered in leather like the dash and you can get the face to match the silver airbag trim or the carbon fiber radio trim.

Users who are viewing this thread