Is it still possible to order a 03 Cobra coupe?

CobraRLC

Established Member
I am just about ready to go out and purchase my Cobra, but the dealer that I have made a connection with doesn't have a DSG. What is the market like right now? Do you think that they will order one in the color I want? How long does it take to have one delivered after an order is placed?

Thanks for all of your help in advance...:burnout:

bborder

Established Member
I was just at Galpin yesterday and they seemed to have about 20-30 cobras on the back lot in all colors. Not sure if DSG was one of them. If you want my salesperson's contact info send me a PM.

GrayCobra

Established Member
I know each dealer has an allocation of cars for the year but I didn't know that colors were limited as well. I would think as long as a car can be ordered that you can specify your color. Of course once you reach the cutoff point for orders you have to take whatever is out there. Good luck. Hope you find your DSG coupe.

GrayCobra

Established Member
I know each dealer has an allocation of cars for the year but I didn't know that colors were limited as well. I would think as long as a car can be ordered that you can specify your color. Of course once you reach the cutoff point for orders you have to take whatever is out there. Good luck. Hope you find your DSG coupe.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. I got my VIN last week, and my build date is mid-march. I ordered it how i wanted it. But the dealer had allocations left to order, that's how I got to order it.

MP

Users who are viewing this thread