Is he trying to race..? oh yea.. he's racing :)

00SS

Established Member
Got to put some cocky/smug Z3 owner in his place. I was getting off I-20 exiting Great SW Pkwy and was waiting to merge with traffic (i hate when people don't let you off the exit ramp onto the service road :mad:
anyway, this dumptruck is turning right really slowly so i 1/2 throttle it and jump in front of him to take my right hand turn. Well apparently the Z3 that was in front of me thought i was gunning it at him?? well, when i turned right i heard him squeak his tires a little i didn't think anything of it at first so i take off about normal and he stays on it.. and i'm like was he wanting to race... ?? so i lay into the throttle a little but he stays about the same 4-5 lenghts ahead.. and then i realize he's really wanting to go.. so i nail it on a yellow light and it's on. It took me about 2 -3 sec's to catch him (he was on it), when i did i just walked right by him .. i'd say at least 3 cars b4 i got to 90 (where i tapped the brakes and shutdown). We ended up catching the next light and i was thinking ..oh cool, we get to go from a dig...but, to no alas. He got in the left hand turn lane.. so i rolled the window down and gave him a thumbs up, where he just looked over and gave me this smug look.. so this is where i lost my cool a little and just gave him a little birdy.. (i know, immature.. but i coundn't help it) weird thing was after that he waved at me like.. ok, nice race??? oh well that's my first Z3 kill so i thought i would post up.

l8tr

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Good kill.........I have a problem telling if people are racing also. :coolman:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
It's always fun smokin' the "wine and cheese" crowd in their European "muscle" cars, eh... Good kill.

:lol: sorry that sounds funny "european muscle cars" <--------------shows that me Bigcheese is in the dark :-?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by BigVito

:lol: sorry that sounds funny "european muscle cars" <--------------shows that me Bigcheese is in the dark :-?
Hence the quotation marks around "muscle"...LOL

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Hence the quotation marks around "muscle"...LOL
no matter how many times I see it Im gonna lmao :) "european muscle car"

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
It is always fun to whip on some little yuppy that thinks just because it costs more, it is faster. Don't get me wong though, I have a 328 and it is a outstanding car. Definitely not a road hog though. ;-) :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread