Is Ford stalling? When are numbers coming?

5.2Leader

Established Member
I figured we couldn’t be so lucky the short bus would just forget to let him out today! I did hear Dodge is selling helmets at MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Ford will not release any numbers for the GT500.

If they release any numbers they risk Kaneda buying one. If that happens it would cost million just to repair their legacy...

We do have 1 GT500 number in...how many ON D BIT will own: ZERO!

blk02edge

Established Member
Yes.

Long term the Demon will bring big money.

Plus it’s pretty bad ass in and of itself.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
If you want to buy cars as an investment in an age where everyone thinks special cars will be a "big investment" then be my guest.. Lol big investments are what people dont expect. We are going into a new era of douchbags and green mongering.

Yes the Demon is cool but if you truly are siding with Kanedas wrong opinion of people passing on Demons being retarded then I dont know what more to say other than yer wrong.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
The GT500 is badass...but people are fooling themselves if the think a Demon running 100 octane will not WALK it all day long. In fact, I bet a Redeye is faster than a GT500.

Until you get a GT500, all of the sudden it’s the fastest thing since the Millennium Falcon.
giphy.gif

blk02edge

Established Member
We will get the numbers sometime between tomorrow and whenever the **** they feel like it.

Why are you still hear?
He's here to tell us how awesome the Demon is and the new GT500 is a fail because it 100% guaranteed will retail for 100k because he knows that for sure.

LostM

Established Member
The GT500 is badass...but people are fooling themselves if the think a Demon running 100 octane will not WALK it all day long. In fact, I bet a Redeye is faster than a GT500.

DOnt forget you have a $500 bet a stock Demon will walk a stock 500 from a roll.. and, since i secured 1 through a dealer ( as much as 1 can right now) ill be sure to get the video asap. your $500 will pay for my PBD E85 toon to walk it even harder the 2nd time :x

paluka21

Established Member
I bet you're the most disliked member on this site.
He's in marketing and gets paid to grab attention. What do you expect?
Stock against stock,...........I think it's too close too call. I'm going to say the GT500 edges out slightly.
I can buy what you're selling. :cool: I think the Redeye and the current Z06 will be the '500's closest competitor in a straight line. 10.8's - 10.6's stock.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I can buy what you're selling. :cool: I think the Redeye and the current Z06 will be the '500's closest competitor in a straight line. 10.8's - 10.6's stock.
Great minds think alike brother!

paluka21

Established Member
Great minds think alike brother!
Agreed and appreciate it. And I could be dead wrong, but if you look at the car that tops the Hellcat, it's the Redeye. I don't believe Ford would want to release a car that would match the current Hellcat in straight line, but rather reach for the big brother that is only bested by the Demon that is strictly for straight line performance. Folks can argue that the GT500 is focuses solely on the race track, well then why is Ford offering a launch control feature 1/4 mile timers? It is because they want the car to appeal to a broad audience.

If you also consider what car in the price point under $100K is highly competitive around the turns and 1/4 mile, it's the current C7 Z06. I could really see this GT500 being capable of Redeye straight line times and keeping pace or besting the current Z06. I truly believe this car will be magnificent in stock form. Limiting factor for modding? Who knows...But can't wait to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread