Is a diablosport predator useful for 03-04 cobra??

lons13

Established Member
I have an 04 cobra. Cai, borla catback otherwise stock. Will a diablosprt tuner help tune a bit and get me more power? Also, would the tuner help once i get a 2.76/2.9 pulley? Can i use the diablosport for mail order tunes and do you all recommend a mail order tune? I live in el paso tx and there are no tuners i trust in town. A friwnd is selling me the diablosport tuner For $125. Should i buy it? Thanks

hotcobra03

Established Member
I have an 04 cobra. Cai, borla catback otherwise stock. Will a diablosprt tuner help tune a bit and get me more power? Also, would the tuner help once i get a 2.76/2.9 pulley? Can i use the diablosport for mail order tunes and do you all recommend a mail order tune? I live in el paso tx and there are no tuners i trust in town. A friwnd is selling me the diablosport tuner For $125. Should i buy it? Thanks

get him to go lower on price...most use sct.and is more up to date:shrug:

i have a predator on a stock cobra..i used it to shut off shift light/change speedodometer when changing rear gears,checking for codes and to read sensors when needed...it will be needed if you change to 160 tstat also to set fans to come on sooner

fwiw on a stock setup we dynoed a 20+ hp and torque with just a performance tune...

i paid 50 buck on ebay for mine...i do think it does everthing a sct does but sct is eaiser to use and most likly get better responces for help on using it..

guess you can say predator is old school

01yellercobra

Established Member
I wouldn't say it's old school. But then I've never used Diablo personally. Just have a couple buddies that have. What you need to figure out is who you want to tune your car. Make sure your tuner of choice uses Diablo. Email tunes are just fine as long as you're sending the tuner datalogs.

Users who are viewing this thread