IRS Mounting Bolt Dimensions

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Anyone know the dimensions for the 15mm bolts that go in vertically for the IRS mounts? Length, thread pitch, that sort of thing.

Or a link to a TM that I can read on it?

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Thanks for the info, I attached an image.

P2epKDp.jpg

Those would be the "Subframe rear bracket-to-body bolts" correct?

I guess searching for bolts is not my strong suit cause it says 12 x 1.75 x 35mm with a 15mm head size, but when I search for that I get nothing but bolts with 18mm head sizes. :confused:

This is probably the hardest time I have ever had trying to find a proper part for a car...

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
Your picture doesn't show up for me. You could try messaging ac427cobra on here, he owns FTBR and was pretty active on here, he maybe able to get the bolts you need.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Thanks for the info, I attached an image.

P2epKDp.jpg

Those would be the "Subframe rear bracket-to-body bolts" correct?

I guess searching for bolts is not my strong suit cause it says 12 x 1.75 x 35mm with a 15mm head size, but when I search for that I get nothing but bolts with 18mm head sizes. :confused:

This is probably the hardest time I have ever had trying to find a proper part for a car...

IF you go to a fastener supplier tell them you need a Grade 10.9 Bolt, with these specs: M12X1.75 (which is the thread pitch) and the 35mm is the UHL (under head length) of the bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread