Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else think we should have some sort of minimum post count for people who want to be added to the list?
I know someone just posted a vid on YT about the book and is directing people to the site to request a spot on the list. We just don't want it disappearing again.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Anyone else think we should have some sort of minimum post count for people who want to be added to the list?
I know someone just posted a vid on YT about the book and is directing people to the site to request a spot on the list. We just don't want it disappearing again.

After I read your post I was thinking the same thing but I am not the original owner of the book, nor am I a mod or owner of this site so I'd hate to make that decision on my own. If we want to agree to that as a community I'm all up for that. We've been lucky so far even with a few hiccups but all it will take is one person.

So I'm not sure how to go from here, maybe if there was a way to make a poll we could do that or just defer to a mod or something. I'm all ears.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else have any suggestions? Is it a good idea/bad idea? Whats a good post count? 500?
Is it possible to add a poll to this thread?
I foresee some new members joining with that video now on YT.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Anyone else have any suggestions? Is it a good idea/bad idea? Whats a good post count? 500?
Is it possible to add a poll to this thread?
I foresee some new members joining with that video now on YT.

I went back and found a pm between me and a mod and expressed the concern and his response was "They need to be here and active." How we define active, I don't know. Maybe we just continue the course and be as cautious as possible.

Edit: 500 seems high to me, I was thinking more like 50 which I believe is what's needed to post a car for sale. If someone takes the time to make 50 legit posts that could help weed out possible issues.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I went back and found a pm between me and a mod and expressed the concern and his response was "They need to be here and active." How we define active, I don't know. Maybe we just continue the course and be as cautious as possible.

Edit: 500 seems high to me, I was thinking more like 50 which I believe is what's needed to post a car for sale. If someone takes the time to make 50 legit posts that could help weed out possible issues.

Yeah, you're right. 50 is more reasonable I think.

Talleywacker

Established Member
Screw post counts... :) I was on here in early 02'... wish I would of signed up then. Oh well. I'll take my 2004 crown with a smile :)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Let me get on my laptop. I think 500 minimum, unless you have been here a while and stay active. Tag me anytime, so I can check profiles.
My rules.

Awesome. This should make it easier. As soon as we come across someone, including those already on the list, that we're "concerned" about, we'll tag you.

theparker

Established Member
Received the book today. Should be done with it in about a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thanks guys!

@NateDogg you're up next, send theParker your shipping info if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread