iracing. anyone play here?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I am a big fan of the sim. just wondering if anyone here ever plays.

here is a video of a race a couple of seasons ago that someone recorder and gathered the highlights. im car number 12.

[youtube_browser]dGOeMCAhgD0&feature=share&list=FLuUiI7naOJmYa7Y62yrFBQw[/youtube_browser]

JayBo

S/C GT
Established Member
I play... JasonBrown5

i'm a big fan. i "paint" cars if you need anything! i'm sponsoring 2 cars running in the upcoming NPS season. my work is posted on JaySkinz.com

what cars do you run?

Steve@CJPP

I just got an email from them saying to come back and get 2 months free. I need a new wheel set up, once I get that I may come back.

5.0Flareside

Established Member
Play.. No... Nobody does...

It's a lifestyle. On that note I'm not in the lifestyle of iRacing as badly as I wanna be. To broke

JayBo

S/C GT
Established Member
Play.. No... Nobody does...

It's a lifestyle. On that note I'm not in the lifestyle of iRacing as badly as I wanna be. To broke
Very true. I don't have nearly enough time to be competitive in the series I'd like to be competetive in. I think I'm gonna try to run this entire season of Class A oval, fixed setups. Ultimately, I'd like to run the open setups and try to make Pro, but holy $hit, do some of those guys have alot into it!

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I got 3 months today after seeing this thread and realizing the DFGT I have from GT5 would work. My first race was an oval in the stock car class or whatever. Started 17th and ended in 2nd. There were a couple big wrecks that I managed to avoid, very cool how you have someone tell you to stay low/high etc when something like that happens. I had a guy I was following the entire race and I got around him about halfway through, then he passed me back and with 1 lap to go I finally passed him and held him off for second place. Wish I would have known to save replays it was an intense race and now I'm officially addicted.

I'm using a PC I built for CAD/3d modeling so it has a workstation graphics card. And our internet right now is pretty shitty but the race was pretty seamless. Graphics could be better but it's fine with me.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I'm using a PC I built for CAD/3d modeling so it has a workstation graphics card. And our internet right now is pretty shitty but the race was pretty seamless. Graphics could be better but it's fine with me.

Are you running a gpu better than the quadro 3500? I ask because that's what my CAD workstation POS has lol

aaandht

Established Member
I do a lot of fixed oval and the occasional B class open.

Unfortuantly I haven't played in a few months(a lot of work out of state) and I just got degraded to B class; oh well I'll be back by the end of next season.

Users who are viewing this thread