IPhone 7 pricing

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Just looking for thoughts and opinions, do you think the price will drop on the 7 and 7+ when the IPhone 7s comes out? I've been wanting to get the 7+ but I can wait if the price will drop some.

helloWorld

Established Member
You can always get on craigslist and look for iPhones that are being sold that will work on your network. I took a quick look at craigslist near me and there are some 128 GB 7+'s being sold for $450.

I have purchased all of my phones from craigslist due to the lower prices. I got my LG G4 a couple of months before the G5 came out for $275 cash. No monthly payments to Verizon required using this method. In order to avoid being scammed, I had the seller meet me at a local Verizon store and I did not pay him until after the phone was activated by the Verizon rep and I confirmed it made a phone call and sent a text message.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Another good option is to sign up and check out Swappa.

iPhone prices only drop when buyers stop paying outrageous prices. Most likely the 7s and 8 will be released this year. I'd wait it out for one of those since the 8 is going to be more of an actual upgrade with major differences compared to a 7s.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Thanks for the information guys, I'll be sure to check out swappa! I will probably wait just because it's more of want than a need.

Users who are viewing this thread