Iowa Cruise 2009: Ideas

Black Sex

Established Member
i voted for june 13th but im open to any of the 3 dates. if it helps to move it back to help others out im all for it

02SaleenSCMutt

Blown 2V
Established Member
You're right about the convertible weather, we should wait as long as we can. Honestly, I have no idea what is going on any of those weekends until a month ahead of time. :) Sometimes earlier in the season if it gets REALLY nice out one day, it is windy, so June sounds better than May, however, I'd go any day. No matter what the temp though, rain can ruin a nice get together.

vteckiller2000

Add Lightness
Established Member
Guys my mustang will most likely not be running in time for the cruise..... I shattered my collarbone yesterday snowboarding :cryying:

n775263406_1223002_7846.jpg

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
I try not to play in the damn snow! However I would like to get a quad sometime in the next couple years to play in the snow and Shat!

03snkvert

Established Member
Thats Cool... Just letting the people decide. If May works best for everyone I am game for either date!

M240Bravo

Established Member
This is one of the reasons behind moving the date back also! M240Bravo will be back from Iraq, and that is as good of reason as any to move the date back!

WOW man. I don't want to be any of the reasons for you guys to change your date. I could get stuck here and not make it. Do what ever you guys want to do and if I make it, then I make it.

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok Guys... Looks like the date that was picked most was June 13th. Does anyone have a problem with this?

If not I am going to type up the official date and plans so people can mark it on there calenders.

Users who are viewing this thread